“Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself”
As the thought says students live the education and to make this living comfortable infrastructure facilities are very important. The Lord Universal College of Education is run by the management of the Vidya Vikas Education Trust. It caters to the education of thousands of students from KG to PG on the line of the aforesaid quote. With the strong support of different departments of the head office, the Institution is equipped with the following infrastructural facilities for student teachers.
- WIFI enabled facilities in the entire premise maintained by the IT department of the Head office.
- Well-equipped computer Laboratory with the capacity of 40 laptops.
- Language laboratory embedded to the computer lab with the software for digital training.
- Library facility with the capacity of sitting arrangement for a group of 25 students at a time for library work. In addition Head office library for issuing and referring to the school text books from all boards too is available for students.
- Air conditioned Lecture halls, subject rooms to facilitate learning
- Rooms for Facilities for art and craft activities.
- Sports Room
- Canteen facility with hygienic food provided by kitchens from Head office
- Science and Mathematics laboratories
- Psychology Laboratory
- Fire extinguishers as Safety measures with demonstrations and mock drill on the regular basis by Fire safety department of Head office.
- Common room for students
- Separate toilet facilities for Male and female students well maintained by the house keeping department of Head office.
- Vending Machine in the girls’ washroom.