“Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself”
– John Dewey
As the thought says students live the education and to make this living comfortable infrastructure facilities are very important. The Lord Universal College of education is run by the management of the Vidya Vikas Trust. It caters to the education of thousands of students from KG to PG on the line of the aforesaid quote. With the strong support of different departments of the head office, the Institution is equipped with the following infrastructural facilities for student teachers.
- WIFI enabled facilities in the entire premise maintained by the IT department of the Head office.
Well-equipped computer Laboratory with the capacity of 40 laptops.
- Library facility with the capacity of sitting arrangement for a group of 25 students at a time for library work. In addition Head office library for issuing and referring to the school text books from all boards too is available for students.
- Library & Admin MIS (Applane).
- Lecture halls, subject rooms to facilitate learning
- Rooms for Facilities for art and craft activities, indoor games.
- Gym for physical activities
- Canteen facility with hygienic food provided by kitchens from Head office
- Music room
- Science and Mathematics laboratories
- Fire extinguisher as Safety measures with demonstrations and mock drill on the regular basis by Fire safety department of Head office.
- Common rooms for male and female students
- Separate toilet facilities for male and female students well maintained by the housekeeping department of Head office.