The College has a full fledged Library. It’s Special Collections of books and non-book materials have been built up since its inception. The Library has adopted the policy to add a good number of books and journals to its collection every year.
The Library has subscribed to a good number of Journals in the field of Education.
The Library is kept open on all the Week Days from 09:00 A.M to 05:00 P.M. Issue/Return timings are 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. It remains closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Services and Facilities
- Document Delivery Service (DDS)
- Reference Service
- Information Display and Notification
- User Orientation Service
- Library keeps a list of all journal article titles from the weekly journal of higher education – University News
- Total Books – 2531
- Total Text Books – 247 A. MSB Books – 110 B. ICSE Books – 137
- Hindi Books – 238
- Marathi Books – 45
- Subject Related Books – 1518
- Non Book Material – 27
- Total Number of Journals – 08
- Subject Related Books- 2284
- Admission to the library is strictly by Identity card.
- Library observes holidays on Sundays and public holidays.
- Only the registered members can use the library facilities.
- Students can borrow one book at a time from the library for a period one-week while the staff members can retain the books for a period of 15 days.
- The books borrowed from the library, should be returned on or before the last date stamped on the due date slip. A fine of Rs. 2/- will be charged for each day the book is kept overtime.
- Library Borrower’s Card is not transferable.
- Every user who enters the library premises has to sign on the Visitor’s Register kept for the purpose.
- Sleeping, eating and using mobile phones are strictly prohibited.
- Members should maintain silence in the reading hall of the library.
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the books or any other property belonging to the library and shall be required to pay the penalty imposed upon them by the Librarian.
- The members caught tearing pages / stealing of books will be suspended forthwith from using the library facilities and further the college will initiate a disciplinary action against them.
- The Librarian reserves the right to recommend the suspension of Library Membership of any member found misbehaving, abusing the library staff and behaving in an indecent manner.
- Books are issued for a period of seven days only, or else the fine charged will be as follows:
- First week after the due date: Rs. 2/- per day
- For second week after the due date: Rs.5/- per day
- The books may be renewed if the same are not in demand by the other readers.
Upon any infringement of the library rules members shall forfeit the privileges of admission and membership of the library.